21 Jun HIGH PERFORMANCE SUMMER GOLF CAMP 2022
In Black Iron Golf Academy our bespoke technical program offers the amateur player the same work plan as a professional, creating a unique experience that will allow you to get the most out of your game.
Our BIG7 work methodology sets our academy apart. As a starting point, we put special focus on making sure you are aware of your characteristics, allowing us to go on to develop the right training plans that optimise your level of play. We use the latest technology, such as Trackman 4, Sam Puttlab, and hackmotion, allowing us to collect the necessary data to analyse your progress and guide your evolution in a structured and measurable way. The results will literally speak for themselves.
Daniel Colomar is the head of our technical team, putting all his coaching experience in the most prestigious professional circuits in the world at your disposal. You`ll also have the support of our Strategy & Performance coach, as well as a Physical Coach.
During the program all facets of the game are worked on: long game technique, short game, wedge, putting, strategy, statistics, training plans, physical preparation and club Fitting. A complete report is delivered on each area at the end of the program, and you will receive a monitoring plan to give continuity to your golf journey.
- 5 days of training from Monday to Friday.
- 32.5 hours of guided technical work including individual work sessions with use of technology and work in the field.
- Work on all facets of the game with specialists in the field: Long game technique, short game and putting. Strategy, statistics, training plans, physical training, club fitting.
- Preparation of the map of distances, dispersions and wedge matrix.
- Technical evaluation of the player´s equipment.
- Preparation of statistics and training plans.
- Beat the pro competition toclose the program.
- Final report with assessment and action plan and monitoring of all areas.
- 2 / 18 hole green fees and 1 / 9 hole green fee at different courses in the area.
- Quarterly online reviews of the player´s evolution.
- Lunch at noon and snack at mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Practice balls during training sessions.
- Welcome pack.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in a sportsmen´s residence with full board and excursions (€ 450 / week)
- Private English / Spanish classes (€ 50 / hour)
- Additional greenfee during the weekend (check prices)
- Competition calendar for stays of more than 1 week (based on WAGR, RFEG and RFAG competition calendar
4 players per coach
1 week 990 € / 2 week 1.790 € / 3 week 2.590 €